It's CHA time, the big craft and hobby trade show at the end of July. There have been several sneak peeks already. This year the manufacturers seem to be sneaking a bit earlier than normal, which is fun!
- American Crafts has announced a new line with Amy Tan
- Authentique Paper (Margie Romney-Aslett is now designing for them) has launched
- The Crafter's Workshop will be releasing a line designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
- Nikki Sivils has sneaked a few
- Tattered Angels has sneaked 42 new colors and more
- Webster's Pages - they are running a website party the 20th-24th and will be sneaking an early release collection. This link is directly to that forum on their site and will be empty until the 20th.
Good places to see sneaks:
- Willow Traders (you need to be a member to see the board)
- PaperCrafter's Corner - great blog format for seeing sneaks for show and for new releases throughout the year.
- Scrapbook Update (not sure when she'll start the sneak board, but it's usually a list format and easy to navigate) - if you scroll down the page you will eventually see a button for summer sneaks on the right side
- Scrapbook.com featured blogs - most of the manufacturers post sneaks here before the show