The Craft and Hobby Association's (CHA) summer show is around the corner. It starts July 16th and is the show where most of the scrapbooking manufacturers share their Fall and Winter lines. Themes will most likely include Halloween, Christmas, Fall, Winter, and School. It's my favorite show because of the themes, though it's the smaller of the two shows.
Around this time manufacturers start to put out sneak peeks of their collections. It starts slowly and explodes the week before the show. As of now there are a few sneaks:
1. My Little Shoebox posted on this sneak on their blog.
2. If you are a subscriber to Studio Calico, then you got a sneak peek of a new collection called "yearbook" in your box. It was posted on their forum here.
3. Technically it's shipping this month and is not a summer show debut, but Fancy Pants posted a sneak to a new collection, so I'm including it. They are revealing the full thing today, so check back for that if you like what you see.
If you like to follow the sneaks, then these are great resources to follow:
- Willow Traders - I post here. I believe you have to be a member to see the forum.
- Paper Crafter's Corner - Susan does a great job of posting for the shows, in fact she posts every new release in between, too.
- Scrapbook Update - Nancy posts all the sneaks in a linked, listed format.
- Your Scrapbook Supply - I found ths one with the last show.
- Two Peas in a Bucket - they usually start a forum the week before the show where folks share and discuss the sneaks. They report from the show, as well.
That should keep you busy. I'm looking forward to what's in store for us.